1) Srimad Bhagavatam: Translation & Purport by His Divine Grace A.C Bhaktivedanta Swami, BBT
2) Devagiri Ke Yadav Raj (Hindi)- Author: Shri Raajmal Bora (National Publishing House)
3) "The devine heritage of the Yadavas" by R V Khedkar.
4) Yaduvansha Ka Itihash- by Dr. Rajbali Pandey,(M.A, D.Lit), Vidyaratna, Former Prinicipal (College of Indology), B.H.U, Professor & President, Ancient Indian History & Culture Department, Bhasha Sodh Sansthan, Jabalpur, University of Jabalpur.
5) Yadawo Ki Bharatiya Itihaash evam Sanskriti Ko Den- By Dr. Rajbali Pandey.
6) The God's of Valour- by Shri S.P Singh
7) Coins of Yadava's- by Dr. R Subhramaniam (Published by Government of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad- 1965)
8) Yadav Itihaash- Author: Swami Sudhananda Yogi (published by Yadav Kul Dipika, New Delhi)
9) History of Modern Marathi Literature- Author: Shri Govind Chimnaji Bhate
10) People of India: Maharastra (Vol 1)- Author: Kumar Suresh Singh, B.V Bhanu, ASI
11) Yadavs of South India- Author: Dr. J.N Singh Yadav (Historian & Author)
12) Followers of Krishna-Yadvas of India, Author: S.D.S Yadava
13) Yadavs Through the Ages (2 Vol. Set)- Author: Dr. J.N Singh Yadav (Historian & Author)
14) Yadavo Ka Itihash: Adikal Se Madhya Yug Tak- Author: Dr. J.N Singh Yadav (Historian & Author)
15) Yadavo Ka Brihad Itihash: Arambhik Kal Se Bartamaan Kal Tak (2 Vol.)- Author: Dr. J.N Singh
16) Abhiri Bhasaye Ki dantakathaye- Author: Dr. J.N Singh Yadav (Historian & Author)
17) Haihaya Vamsa Ka Nutana Ithihasa: Arambhika Yuga Se Vartaman Kala Taka- Dr J.N Singh Yadav
18) Robin James Moore. Tradition and Politics in South Asia. 1979. Vikas Publishing House
19) People of India: Haryana, Kumar Suresh Singh, Madan Lal Sharma, A. K. Bhatia, ASI.
20) Splitting the difference: gender and myth in ancient Greece and India, Wendy Doniger (1999).
21) The treasury of history, Samuel Maunder (1851).
22) We (Yadavs) are a caste of politicians": Caste and modern politics in a north Indian town", Michelutti, Lucia (February 2004)."
23) Society in India. Mandelbaum, David Goodman (1970), Berkeley: University of California Press.
24) Ancient Nepal, Author: D.R Regmi
25) Mahabharat, Four Vedas, 18 Puran, 108 Upanishads: Ved Vyas
26) Yaduvanshi Dhangar Gwala Samaj Ka Ithihas- Author Shri Madhusudan Holkar. For getting copy of this particular book, please contact: Mr Madhusudan Holkar: 011-22465289/M: 09868527922
27) The Yadavs of India (a Precise & Consice history of Yadavs)-Dr. Swapan Kumar Ghosh,
(KABITIRTHA SAHITYA PRAKASHANI, 35B, Kabitirtha Sarani, Kolkata-700 023).
INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR KRISHNA CONSCIOUSNESS (also known as ISKCON), is an International society engaged in propogating Bhakti to the Supreme personality of Godhead Sri Sri Radha Krishna. ISKCON have over 500+ Krishna temples all over the world. Millions of Foreigners have accepted Krishna Bhakti as their life and soul. They accepted Vedic way of life, and are pure vegetarians and only eat Krishna prasad (or food which is offered to Krishna). We advice to visit ISKCON temples and perfect your life by becoming a pure devotee of Krishna. HARE KRISHNA!